Crafted With Love
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder*, Sodium Bicarbonate (Aluminum-Free), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum Officinale)*, Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica)*, Calendula Flowers (Calendula Officinalis)*, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula) Oil*, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Oil*
*Indicates Organic Ingredients
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable in his or her own skin. Our Pure Deodorant can help you keep that confidence and comfort with ingredients that work to soak up (not block) moisture and neutralize odor while restoring, soothing, and gently detoxifying the sensitive underarm skin using only the highest quality, organic, non-toxic ingredients. Infused herbs and restoring oils add another dimension to take our Pure Deodorant a step above “just another clean deodorant.”
- Pure, organic, non-toxic, aluminum free deodorant infused with herbs. Keep dry and odor free while soothing, restoring, and gently detoxing the sensitive underarm skin. Skin soothing nettle leaf, gentle, detoxifying dandelion and moisturizing, restoring borage oil bring this deodorant to life. Gentle, yet strong enough for any teen or adult.
- Handcrafted deodorant created in small batches by the family, mom-based business. These products have been personally used on the family for years.
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging: Comes in a 2 oz. recyclable glass jar for optimum efficacy and preservation
- 100% organic, ecologically responsible, and sustainable herbs, oils and butters used
- Always pure, natural, organic, straight from nature ingredients used! Absolutely nontoxic, non-gmo, gluten free, petroleum free, paraben free, fragrance free, aluminum free and plastic free!
How to Use Pure Deodorant
The Green Forest Lady's Pure Deodorant comes in the beautiful, classic Green Forest Lady glass jar with natural, bamboo lid. It is a cream deodorant, which means it is softer and creamier than deodorants in a push up container.
To apply, you use your fingers to scoop out a small amount and then gently massage into the armpits.
Unlike some natural deodorants, though you apply with your fingers, you do not need to wash your hands with soap and water after using Pure Deodorant. You can rub it in and go about your day.
The best time to apply Pure Deodorant is right after you shower. Your pores will be open and your skin will be damp, which will help minimize any irritations for the small group of people who are sensitive to baking soda.
Pure Deodorant is fresh for 12 months after opening the jar. In rare or extreme conditions (high humidity and heat), it may start to turn south a bit more quickly. You will always be able to tell by smell. If it smells a bit off, it is probably time to toss it.
Note: Though the jar is good for 12 months after opening, most people are finished with the jar within 2 - 3 months, so this is generally a non-issue.
I have tried so many natural deodorants and this is the only one I will use now. It actually works and doesn’t irritate my skin.
This is awesome deodorant! I have been testing it since it arrived. . I am so pleased! No odor, I stayed dry and never itched! I read many reviews of other natural deodorants and decided on this one!
Best organic natural product I have ever purchased. It feels so silky and glides smoothly over skin. All natural ingredients feel soothing and freshly scented. Absorbs quickly into my skin and stays dry all day!!
stars So good
I love that this deodorant has herbs that help pull toxins from your underarms and works so well. I have used many different natural deodorants , but most do not last as long. This one is a triple whammy: it is natural and organic, it detoxes, and it actually works!! Highly recommend!!
I am a very active male and I perspire frequently. I have used other natural and organic deodorants over the years, but I had yet to find one that is strong enough for a man...until now! It lasts throughout the day and there was no need to reapply. Phenomenal! Five stars all around!